Whether you're a vibe virgin or looking to add to your collection of sex toys, we have listed our top 5 favourite female vibrators available to buy right now!
Ok, maybe it's not a typical topic of conversation amongst friends during Friday night cocktails, but the average female masturbates 2.5 times per week! And why not...there's a proven list of health benefits from reaching orgasm on a regular basis (not just because of that happy flush no make-up seems to be able to achieve!).
In fact...masturbation has proven to help with sleeping, stress, vaginal health, and can even significantly help to increase your labido.
So whether you're looking for a helping hand, explore new erogenous zones, or heat things up in the bedroom with a partner...here's our favourite, top rated vibes.
What type of vibrator do I need?
Choosing a type of vibrator can seem daunting, so here's the the main types you will come across...
1. Classic vibrators: these tend to be single pleasure, vaginal insertion without extra stimulators added on. They come in various shapes and colours depending on whether you want something realistic looking for something a little more discrete. Either way, they're a great choice for masturbating alone. They're also a good choice if you're working through penetration issues - training your muscles over time to relax during intercourse.
2. Clit teasers or stimulators: Clitoral stimulation is commonly the easiest way to get your thrills given its position on the body (unlike the g-spot!). Clit vibrators again can come in many forms; vibration, suction, sonic pulses. And are often combined with other toys, including rabbit vibrators and cockrings. The more common type of clitoral vibrator is the 'Bullet' - small, efficient and gets straight to the point!
3. Rabbit vibrators: Possibly the more famous type of vibrator...and for good reason! The Rabbit Vibrator combines internal and external orgasm for lip-biting pleasure. These usually come with various setting options including rotation, vibration, suction, and pulsation.
4. Dildos: Not always of the vibrating kind, dildos are great for those who want a more realistic experience or don't need the helping hand of vibrations. Again, these come in a wide range of formats; suction cup (for hands-free or shower fun!), realistic, g-spot, and glass (great if you like to experiment with temperatures).
Our top 5 favourite female vibrators:
1. Svakom Elva Remote Control Vibrating Bullet: Easily one of the best vibrators on the market currently for some impressive reasons...its whisper quiet, features 26 different setting, super smooth, wireless, rechargeable...and it even has 'intelligent mode' which will imitate sex from foreplay to orgasm so that you can lay back and enjoy the vibes completely hands free! Only £59.99
2. Jessica Rabbit Mk 2 Vibrator: Ok, so we've gone for a good old classic! However the Mk 2 has been redesigned to focus on all the reasons why we loved the 'Jessica Rabbit Original Vibrator'. It has 36 different vibration frequencies, is waterproof, and has a sensational texture thanks to the combination of pearls and jelly soft surrounding. Only £24.99
3. Rocks Off Chaiamo 10 Function Rechargeable Classic Vibrator: Add a touch of luxury to your sex toy collection with this stunning reinvention of a classic. It's super sleek design offers pleasure precision and sensually smooth touch. Its the perfect bathtime companion and has 10 highly powerful vibe settings for a toe-curling climax. It's speedy charge times (3 hours charge equalling 3 hours of fun) mean you're fully equipped whenever the mood takes you. Only £27.99
4. Infinitt Rechargeable Silicone Clitoral Stimulator with Suction Stimulation: There's a reason why everyone's buzzing about this new type of vibrator! Don't be fooled by its 'gentle' suction as this baby will guarantee to have you checking your watch for a spare ten minutes of your day (maybe multiple times over!). This clit sucker features 12 vibration and 12 suction settings, both designed to heighten sensitivity and leave you feeling more than satisfied! Was £52.99 Now only £37.99
5. Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Rechargeable G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator: We couldn't not feature at least one of the Fifty Shades range, and this one makes the cut for good reason! This combi g-spot rabbit vibrator will give you everything you're hot under the collar for, with a curved end for thrusting against your g-spot and powerful yet playful bunny ears for clitoral stimulation. It features 36 vibration settings for those 'greedy girls' for guaranteed hours of fun...alone or with your Christian! Only £48.99